– Wood chips size about 45mm = 5% Air Dry Weight or less
– Wood chips size of 9.5mm – 45mm = 75% Air Dry Weight or more
– Wood chips size of 4.8mm-9.5mm = 13% Air Dry Weight or less
– Wood chips size below 4.8 mm = 4% Air Dry Weight or less
Bark & rot = 3% Air Dry Weight or less
– Wood chips different for as maximum of ± 10%
Oak wood Chips
Oak Wood chips may be used as a biomass solid fuel and are raw material for producing wood pulp. They may also be used as organic mulch in gardening, landscaping, restoration ecology and mushroom cultivation.
Wood chips used for paper industrial, biomass fuel.
Enquiry about Oak wood Chips
Enter enquiry subject :
Enter the security code shown above